Random Acts of Kindness – Get Supercharged with Kindness Motivation Tips Are you looking for ideas or motivation tips to make a difference in your life or for someone else’s life? Are you like most everyone and just don’t have much time? Can you perform random acts of kindness every day?
Honestly, it doesn’t take much time to brighten someone’s life. A few minutes a day can make a difference to a person or a family. Just some kindness and the evidence that someone cares about them can turn their world around.
These five motivation tips don’t take much time, so begin to make a difference today! You’ll feel better — and so will the recipient of your kindness.
- Send at least one thank you card a month:
how much they are appreciated
thanking them for something they did for you
telling them something you like about them
- Put a Thank You note and a chocolate in the box for your Paper Delivery person. Can you imagine the last time they were shown a kindness for doing their job?
- Have everyone in your family (even if it’s just you) drop all their loose change in a large glass jar you keep on the counter.
Every six months decide where to send it
- Make a family ritual out of the event and make a difference in someone’s life almost effortlessly.
- Buy a few extra items at your grocery store and drop them by your local homeless shelter or food bank. You’ll make huge a difference, simply by adding a handful of extra items and a few minutes to your shopping.
U:Bee Online is a licensed AAP (Approved Activity Provider) for The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award. Achieve your Bronze Duke of Edinburgh’s Award or Silver Duke of Edinburgh’s Award by completing the Volunteering, Physical, Expedition and Skills Section of your DofE Programme.
Looking for DofE skills section activities? Choose one of the U:Bee Online DofE skills section ideas, to complete your 3 month or 6-month skills section, for your Bronze Award or Silver Award and receive your Certificate and Assessor’s Report.
Find Skills Section Courses at www.ubee.org.uk